Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cramming for my MBA!

 
 
 
I am in the MBA program with a concentration in Project Management and have not had any time at all to post on my new blog due to school! It is highly frustrating because I would MUCH RATHER post about my latest beauty find or the awesome polishes I recently purchased (Illamasqua Speckled!!) versus pouring over a book about risk management and writing papers about some multinational company going down the tubes due to a lack of risk planning. The class is driving me crazy; however, it is much needed for my degree, so I have a smile on my face and plug away.
 
I will have time later this week to post and thank you for your patience. I am certainly impatient to have fun here!
 
I hope that you are all well and finding beauty within and all around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback!

Not a Maven...Yet.